Chuck on the right side
THIS IS A BLOG THAT TRIES TO APPEAL TO THE AVERAGE CONSERVATIVE CITIZEN AND HAS NO AGENDA OTHER THAN TELLING THE TRUTH AS WE SEE IT.
That admonition in the headline can be applied to most of the candidates for the Democrat nomination for president. Look at what they are proposing for a validation of the headline.
Well, how can the designation of "stupidity" be applied to the Democrat candidates? Here are some examples of what they have proposed:
• Having taxpayers payoff student debt, even for students majoring in useless classes of Art History, Gender and Black Studies etc. in which the job prospects after graduation are very
low or non-existent.
• Giving convicted felons, including murderers, in prisons the right to vote.
• Having people give up their employer furnished medical plan for a government mandated plan (Medicare for all).
• Giving everyone a monthly stipend to spend as they please regardless of the costs that would be in the trillions of dollars.
• Wanting to confiscate all guns in opposition of the Second Amendment of the Constitution.
• Giving reparations to all black people who can prove that their great-great-great grandparents were slaves even though slavery ended 156 years ago.
• Mandating joining a labor union for all workers regardless of whether they want to join a union (this proposal is payback for union support of the Democrats over the years).
• Banning all fossil fuels in 12 years by replacing it with solar and wind energy which means we will not to able to drive our cars, use planes, or generate enough electric power to make our lives more bearable.
• Letting all illegal aliens, who violate our borders by entering illegally, enter our country with a promise of welfare benefits and future citizenship.
• Packing the Supreme Court by adding more Democrat leaning justices.
• Permitting late term abortions up till the moment of breach from the womb.
These are just a few of the "stupid" proposals that the majority of Democrat candidates have proposed to screw up our economy and our way of life.
Most of these hair brained proposals would and should be laughed at as being inane besides being stupid, but with the main stream media "in the back pocket" of the Democrats, they seem to have a life of their own by implying that the electorate is clamoring for them
The "fake news" media is ecstatic that the the polls, presently, show that President Trump is losing to most all of these "feckless" Democrat candidates, but they never mention that these same polls predicted a Hillary Clinton landslide in the 2016 election by a margin of a 95% sure thing. You know how that election turned out and how woefully inaccurate those polls were.
So, when hate takes over a persons thinking (an example of most Democrats and the media as they describe President Trump), it will prejudice their every thought process. There is an old expression that fits these anti-Trumpers, it goes like this: "Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is forever". As the late CBS New anchor, Walter Cronkite, used to sign off his report with, "and that's the way it is", that phrase could be used over again to validate the stupidity charge against the Democrats and their flunky's in the media.
Conservative commentary by Chuck Lehmann
Visit the Gallery tab to view these cartoons and more in higher resolution!