Chuck on the right side
THIS IS A BLOG THAT TRIES TO APPEAL TO THE AVERAGE CONSERVATIVE CITIZEN AND HAS NO AGENDA OTHER THAN TELLING THE TRUTH AS WE SEE IT.
In life, there is always a right and always a wrong. It is the source of conflict in determination. Diversity falls into this perimeter, when some think it is an asset by adopting some of its culture that adds to their values; but others feel it can be destructive, tending to overpower the culture of their adopted country, slowly losing its original identity. We are not all attuned to the same composition of tastes, beliefs, habits, hygiene, tolerance and other factors, making harmony difficult to achieve.
In order to control this scene, advocates for more diversity have concocted Political Correctness to stifle the voices of criticism, by accusing them of racism and bigotry if they express any dislike for their aforementioned traits. Because I dislike the taste of okra doesn't mean I hate all vegetables, nor does it make me a racist if I express a dislike of an ethnic quirk that is incompatible with my space. I detest rap music! Is that a racist remark? What would you call somebody who didn't like one of my
quirks, like my remark about rap?
The bias media and Silicon Valley control more than 85% of our sources of information that influences and dictating the direction our country is going. If it wasn't for the other 15% voicing other than the liberal line, a full picture of the facts would never be revealed.
It was like waking up to a hideous rash resulting from the 2018 house congressional election, that we are now forced forced endure for two years. It introduced radicals whose ploy is to harm tradition and conservatism. Unfortunately, many Democrats subscribe to the agenda of these new arrivals look upon them as beauty marks of diversity; but they are in actuality wart like, who must be watched closely, lest they metastasize into a malignancy out of control, causing the death of our American values that make us unique in comparison to the rest of the world.
Conservative Commentary by George Giftos
Visit the Gallery tab to view these cartoons and more in higher resolution!